Thursday, August 20, 2009

"we've arrived, and to prove it we're here..." japanese proverb


welcome to kunoichimode!

so...i finally got my act together and created my fantabulous (that's right...fantastic+fabulous) blog that i've been talking about! this blog is for all who love life, culture, fashion, flyy kicks, all mediums of art, music, everything japanese (anime/manga/graphic novels/proverbs/etc), and ninjas; basically everything that i love! that's right...i KNOW i was a kunoichi (female ninja) in my past life, lol! but seriously, not only will i be touching on the aforementioned topics but i also will be using my blog to display my artwork and most important (drumroll please....) SELLING MY T-SHIRTS...AOWWW! coming much sooner than later!!!

but really this blog is also about starting movements...i've started mine! and many of my peoples are also in the process so i will be showing them love too..yall know i'm all for encouraging those who are following their passion (beastmode) so let's get it!

I'M A MOVEMENT BY MYSELF, but ya'll definitely know the rest...

keep it stealth...

No comments:

Post a Comment